Mutant Mudds part 1 history Its Ok I have the game part 2 out soon


Ok so the history of this game goes back to 2009 when the now discontinued company renegade
Kid. The team has been split for about a year now and the creators of jools watsham the co founder of renegade kid went on to make the company atooi seem to own the game now. Anyway back to the history mumbo jumbo.




         


No I don't own that BALROG does




So Renegade Kid had been working on a game called maximillian and the rise of the mutant mudds the game controlled similar to super mario sunshine and looked promising and if I wasn't only five back then I would've been hyped .





Renegade Kid were so confident in the game that they asked for 1000 logged in votes on their site.
Unfortunately they couldn't reach the goal and the game ended up being canceled. Luckily they decided 
to reboot the project but changed the game from 3d to 2d.






TO BE CONTINUED NEXT TIME
Pls donate using google wallet ash.osimen@gmail.com
help my blog grow and help me get more games

Comments

Popular Posts