OOWEE sonic forces is coming out 2 days after my birthday




                     Sonic forces is coming out 7/11/2017 or 11/7/2017 for                      for us readers.


          I'm looking forward to the release of this game because it feels like sega could only go wrong
          a few times ,which they showed us with the fantastic game sonic mania. I remember when
         they first released this games trailer with the games codename sonic 2017 everyone was hyped            especially due to the fact that it was coming out on the nintendo nx now known as switch.
        Plus to make sure the game was not glitchy they even delayed the game to have more time to
        test it.
        What am I looking for in this game though? Personally I'm looking for a game with the same
        heart as generations like a sequel mainly because it has both classic and modern sonic.




      OVERALL IM EXCITED!!!!!!
       



 



Comments

Popular Posts